Qualified NNEB Childminder- Ormskirk

(2 Posts)
lavenderrose Thu 22-Oct-09 10:44:42

HI i am a qualified NNEB Childminder in Ormskirk.
I am awaiting my Ofsted Cert and hope to be up and running by Dec/Jan at the latest.
I intend to offer full time day care Monday to Friday and a School Run service to the local Schools in Ormskirk and during the School Holidays. If this might be of interest to you and you require more information regarding fees, help with paying fees and minding times, please get in touch for a friendly chat.

lavenderrose Wed 24-Mar-10 09:17:09

Hi just a quick update. I am now fully registered as from Jan 10 and i have one place available for a child from 1 year upwards, my other two places have already been taken. I am able to collect from Ormskirk Schools and i have places to cover School Holidays if you require this.
I am also a member of a local Childminding network and a small group who's website you can visit on http://ormskirkchildminders.webs.com
thanks for looking and please get intouch if i can help you with any information regarding childminding in the local area.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now