9 mnth old girl wants friends!

(13 Posts)
BarbH Sat 26-Jun-10 21:41:02

My baby girl Rebecca is 9 months old tomorrow and seeks friends of similar age. She's a very happy and active little girl and is getting bored with just being with mummy all the time. Is there anyone out there in the same position looking for friends for their little ones? If so then let me know and let's meet up.

bimbim Sun 27-Jun-10 00:19:22

You tryed playgoup, sure start they have playgroups, a chance for ur little one to mix and play with other babies and u to have a natter to other parents

BarbH Mon 28-Jun-10 16:50:04

Yeah been to some of those but no babies her age. Maybe I'm just going to the wrong places! I'll check out Sure Start - thanks for that.

BarbH Mon 28-Jun-10 16:51:06

Yeah been to some of those but no babies her age. Maybe I'm just going to the wrong places! I'll check out Sure Start - thanks for that.

xdanix Mon 16-Aug-10 16:06:05

Hi - not sure if your still after, but i have an 11 month old little girl - and where not to far from you - in skelmersdale xx

mcduff2709 Sat 09-Oct-10 20:28:17

Hi! i have a 6 month old and a 2 yr old..not the age your looking for but would still be nice to make some new friends. Ive also a friend with a 10 month old daughter and theres a few of us who meet up and do things..me and my other friend run netmums meetups for skelmersdale, ormskirk.
and Dani, im in skelmersdale too!! if your interested in new friend!
Mary x

mcduff2709 Sat 09-Oct-10 20:29:50

Hi! i have a 6 month old and a 2 yr old..not the age your looking for but would still be nice to make some new friends. Ive also a friend with a 10 month old daughter and theres a few of us who meet up and do things..me and my other friend run netmums meetups for skelmersdale, ormskirk.
and Dani, im in skelmersdale too!! if your interested in new friend!
Mary x

Lulumaam Sat 09-Oct-10 20:31:50

hi all.. there are some great baby groups in the area. the local NCT is also very nice and approchable, with regular bump & babes mornings, and girly nights.. there are several playgroups run at various local churches, such as Leyland Road and Christ Church on Lord Street. The sure start centre at Bishop David hSheppard also has a good programme of events, you can contact them directly to find out

DozyDoll Sat 08-Jan-11 04:36:24

Hi mcduff2798 et al am I too late to join your club? I'm in Westhead with DD aged 3 years and DD aged 1 year. I'd love chance to meet new mums and my girls could really do with some friends.

rachy82 Thu 10-Feb-11 22:18:05

Hi , I am new to all this! I have a very active 22mth old son and we're looking for any groups to join in this area to keep us busy!! I'm from Ormskirk and there doesnt seem to be any ..unless i'm not looking in the right places! Any help, comments, welcome..thanks!!

Hi I am also from ormskirk and I'm also new to all ths. I have a lovely 8 and a half month old boy called Reuben. We go to moorgate childrens centre in ormskirk on a tuesday and sometimes happy hippos but apart from that there is not much for us to do around here. It would be lovely to make some new friends smile

LISA2109 Wed 22-Jun-11 14:35:10

Hi. I live in Burscough near Ormskirk and am looking to make friends for myself and my little girl. She is 11 1/2 months old. She loves people and getting out and about. Anyone who wants to make friends please let me know. Can i ask mcduff2709 what meetings you do and when and where. Sounds ideal for us to meet people.

jungleman Tue 07-Oct-14 13:57:03

Now Happy Hippos has closed why not meet up at The Jungle, Skelmersdale

www.thejungle.uk.net/whatson/bumps-babies
www.thejungle.uk.net/whatson/toddler-activities

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now