Local Talk

London Bridge - Newbie in August 2011!

(3 Posts)
ccjb Tue 21-Jun-11 22:09:52

Hi,

I'm live in London Bridge and expecting a baby girl this August! I don't know anyone with kids in the area or expecting at the same time. Wondering if anyone has tips I can do locally or groups I can join in the area. I'm planning to re-explore London with new baby and do a lot of the touristy stuff I couldn't have done while I am at work, although I probably won't have time to. smile Still working but will be off at the end of July and happy to meet up with anyone in the area!

TransatlanticCityGirl Thu 11-Aug-11 23:00:37

Hi there, I've just had a baby girl, she is 5 weeks old.. We live near Canada water station. I've just had my niece over and been doing all sorts of touristy stuff with her and baby.... Totally possible to do if you do it in short bursts and your baby sleeps well while on the move. In fact being out and about with her is one of the few things that gas kept me sane!
Get in touch if you feel like meeting up for coffee or something smile

ettyh Wed 14-Sep-11 23:32:42

Hi, I am a new Mum half way between London Bridge and Canada water (just off Jamaica road and would love to get to know some local Mums as I am pretty well in the same boat.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now