Local Talk

Childcare required beginning October, 1 year old SE5

(2 Posts)
theonlyjoeybear Wed 24-Aug-11 14:04:47

We are looking for someone to look after our Daughter from the beginning of October when my wife returns to work. We live in SE5 and will need child care Monday to Thursday, our gorgeous daughter will be 13 months old. We are first time parents and would like to know what is out there, we are friendly, relaxed family and would like to find someone similar. We would consider a nanny type position preferably, also NNEB nursery nurse candidates (or similar) and any suitably qualified or experienced
person would be seriously considered, we are really open to speaking to anyone with strong childcare experience. We would also consider any other suggestions, childminders etc.

Please send a message briefly outlining your personal details, experience/ qualifications and daily rate.

We look forward to hearing from you shortly. Thanks for reading this!

aj2011 Thu 25-Aug-11 09:53:22

Hi i'm a nanny with 18 years experience with 0-12 year olds, driver, pet lover, non-smoker, CRB checked and i have up to date refs.
i live in se17, very local to you, if you would like a chat.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now