Local Talk

Antenatal classes

(4 Posts)
nuovamamma12 Tue 07-Feb-12 19:54:43

Hi,

Does anyone know of any antenatal classes in Canada Water / Rotherhithe? There seems to be a lot of mum and baby classes but not much for pre...

Has anyone given birth in the 'home from home' centre at St Thomas?

Also, if anyone else is pregnant and would like to go for a coffee and/or a walk, please get in touch! I don't know anyone currently pregnant and would love to meet someone in the same boat!

LaBoulette Wed 07-Mar-12 15:07:29

Hi,

I am 25 weeks pregnant, living in Rotherhithe and I don't know any other mum either. I'm up for a coffee / walk! How many weeks are you?

As for the antenatal class, we've registered for one in Greenwhich as I couldn't find any around Canada Water...

KayC31 Mon 02-Apr-12 14:57:55

Hi, I'm new to this site. I saw this thread and wondered if any mums to be were meeting in the Canada Water/Rotherhithe Area? I'm 17 weeks and hoped to get to know a few new faces in the area.

Thank you

LaBoulette Wed 25-Apr-12 16:12:31

Let's meet up! When are you free? I'm on maternity leave from May 9th, so I'm free pretty much whenever after that date.
Where would you like to meet? Any ideas?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now