Local Talk

Hello cupcake lovers

(2 Posts)
MWcupcakes Sat 17-Mar-12 19:38:34

as well as being a single parent of three, two boy and a girl I also run my own business.

So other than joining in on parenting chats and doing my own blogging, I can also supply you all with Cupcake... Glorious cupcake that will be the talk at any party with a memorable yummy recipes I ache to hpget out there.
I can cater to all occasions including baby showers, hen parties, christenings, child and adult parties and any out large or small even that requires Cupcakes.

You can check out my cakes at www.butterfly-cck.co.uk

Thank you xxx

MWcupcakes Sat 17-Mar-12 19:44:38

as well as being a single parent of three, two boy and a girl I also run my own business. So other than joining in on parenting chats and doing my own blogging, I can also supply you all with Cupcakes... Glorious cupcakes that will be the talk at any party with memorable yummy recipes I ache for you to try.
I can cater to all occasions including baby showers, hen parties, christenings, child and adult parties and any other events large or small that requires Cupcakes.

You can check out my cupcakes at www.butterfly-cck.co.uk

Thank you xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now