Local Talk

SE15 baby/coffee mornings need 2 get out of house......

(2 Posts)
ryleeroosmum Sat 22-Dec-12 21:08:00

Hi, I'm a mum of 3, I have a 1 year old, as well as a 12 and 14 year old. I'm a full time carer to my 12 year old and have now got to a stage where I sit in with 1 year old............ Please somebody help me by telling me where some friendly groups are so I can get out, and my lil man can mix and have fun with other babies. THANKS and Merry Xmas everyone

memememum Fri 22-Feb-13 23:20:57

Hello Ryleeroosmum. I know you posted this a while ago but wonder if you're still looking for places to go with your little one.
There is a lovely friendly free playgroup at All Saints church Blenheim Grove (near Peckham Rye train station) on Wednesday mornings. There are 2 sessions 10am-11.15 and 11.30-12.30.
Also Peckham Rye 1 o clock club on peckham rye common near the cafe has drop in sessions for anyone with kids under 5 on Tues and Fri mornings 10-12 and Thurs pm 1.30-3.30. Its free and you can buy a coffee (make yourself) for 50p if you like.
Hope you find somewhere you and your little one enjoy :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now