Local Talk

Cleaner looking for work

(2 Posts)
ali26672 Thu 21-Feb-13 11:05:31

Hello everyone,

I have recently moved out of London and therefore have had to give up our cleaner, who we've had for about 10 years. My husband and I would love to help her find more work so was wondering if anyone is looking for a cleaner? Her name is Ana and she's a lovely Bolivian lady whom we got to clean our house 2 or 3 times a week and who we paid about £10/hr. Her English is not the best (Spanish is her native language), but she understands most of what I say. She is very willing to do whatever cleaning we asked of her, which included washing clothes and ironing. She absolutely adores children and she loved spending time with my two year old and two month old.

Please let me know if anyone is interested and I can pass on her number. If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

EdMumsnet Mon 25-Feb-13 11:43:48

Hi ali26672,

Thanks for posting - perhaps consider posting a listing for your cleaner? You can find the location here: local.mumsnet.com/southwark/household-services

Thanks again!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now