Local Talk

Meet Up

(8 Posts)
LocalEditorSouthwark Wed 08-Jan-14 11:08:11

Hi all and Happy New Year

apologies for the delay in fixing the date for the next meet up but I've only just regained the ability to reach the keyboard over my post Christmas belly (and still only just).

Hope you can all make it on Tuesday 28th January at The Ivy House in Nunhead, 12.30pm.

If any of you can't make it over to Nunhead and would prefer a Dulwich meet up I'm more than happy to set one up there too, just drop me a line.

RooTwo Thu 16-Jan-14 21:27:42

Hello, I am over in West Dulwich but just moved here and keen to meet other mums- expecting DC3 in early March! Both my other DCs are at school (years 3 and 1) and I work (for the next month at least)... Is there a group more local to this area or is the Southwark one the closest?

LocalEditorSouthwark Fri 24-Jan-14 13:00:39

Hi RooTwo

How exciting that No 3 is on the way. I've had a couple of other mums from West Duwlich (I think?!?) get in touch about organising a meet up a bit closer to them so I will be getting on to that soon.

Will keep you posted and take it easy (as easy as you can with 2 others!!)

RooTwo Tue 04-Feb-14 11:41:28

Thanks and looking forward to a meet up at some point! I gather the last one had to be cancelled in the end ... I'd be more than happy to help organise a meet up Dulwich/W Dulwich way if people were keen ...

flyawayblue Mon 24-Feb-14 09:52:34

Hi, I would also be interested in a Dulwich/W Dulwich meet up. If any are happening.

Aldt87 Mon 03-Mar-14 15:10:49

Hi everyone,

I have an 8 month old little girl and i live in nunhead. Anyone interested in meeting up? X

LocalEditorSouthwark Fri 07-Mar-14 11:42:34

next meet up ... details here

LocalEditorSouthwark Tue 18-Mar-14 11:13:56

I'm here ...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now