Local Talk

Is there anyone out there?

(9 Posts)
Muppetminder Thu 06-Dec-12 16:27:21

Just trying to ascertain if there is anything happening in Stirlingshire or Clacks.

lj73unique Sun 17-Mar-13 13:55:26

makes you wonder doesnt it!Amazing to live in a "city"with no listings..sad really.

ScaryFairyStirlingAmbassador Fri 29-Mar-13 21:55:46

Hi I've just put on a meet up for the end of April.

Stonking Mon 27-May-13 23:20:02

Are all Stirling people lurkers then? (me included apparently)

Jukester Wed 10-Jul-13 22:40:24

Hello! I've just became the Local Editor for Stirlingshire. Just working through all the stuff I need to do but will soon be trawling the Internet to add some Things to Do and other listing but please feel free to add a listing if you know of somewhere that others in the region would be interested in.

also if you know of a local business who would like to add a listing (or even place an advert) please encourage them to do so. if you are an owner of a local business please message me and we could work out a very discounted rate for some advertising ;)

Thanks

Rumpel Fri 02-Aug-13 09:57:29

Hi all - good to see there is a little activity on here. I haven't looked at the local area for about 5 years as nowt was ever on it! I'll check back in later and let you know of the local stuff going on that I know about.

Jukester Fri 02-Aug-13 10:56:42

waves to Rumpel

look forward to catching up later - I'm going to add some more listings now but if you can help in any way it would be appreciated smile

applefangirl Tue 03-Sep-13 21:16:02

hello!
just found this part of mumsnet so will try and join in and find some listings to put on.

tunnocksforbreakfast Wed 30-Oct-13 12:13:04

Hello! So there are a few of us in this area. How are you all doing?

I am freezing today, despite having the heating on. It feels a lot colder.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now