Local Talk

Is there anyone out there?

(10 Posts)
Muppetminder Thu 06-Dec-12 16:27:21

Just trying to ascertain if there is anything happening in Stirlingshire or Clacks.

lj73unique Sun 17-Mar-13 13:55:26

makes you wonder doesnt it!Amazing to live in a "city"with no listings..sad really.

ScaryFairyStirlingAmbassador Fri 29-Mar-13 21:55:46

Hi I've just put on a meet up for the end of April.

Stonking Mon 27-May-13 23:20:02

Are all Stirling people lurkers then? (me included apparently)

Jukester Wed 10-Jul-13 22:40:24

Hello! I've just became the Local Editor for Stirlingshire. Just working through all the stuff I need to do but will soon be trawling the Internet to add some Things to Do and other listing but please feel free to add a listing if you know of somewhere that others in the region would be interested in.

also if you know of a local business who would like to add a listing (or even place an advert) please encourage them to do so. if you are an owner of a local business please message me and we could work out a very discounted rate for some advertising ;)

Thanks

Rumpel Fri 02-Aug-13 09:57:29

Hi all - good to see there is a little activity on here. I haven't looked at the local area for about 5 years as nowt was ever on it! I'll check back in later and let you know of the local stuff going on that I know about.

Jukester Fri 02-Aug-13 10:56:42

waves to Rumpel

look forward to catching up later - I'm going to add some more listings now but if you can help in any way it would be appreciated smile

applefangirl Tue 03-Sep-13 21:16:02

hello!
just found this part of mumsnet so will try and join in and find some listings to put on.

tunnocksforbreakfast Wed 30-Oct-13 12:13:04

Hello! So there are a few of us in this area. How are you all doing?

I am freezing today, despite having the heating on. It feels a lot colder.

Bax01 Mon 06-Oct-14 13:58:57

This seems like an old thread but... Just wondering if there's any activity?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now