Local Talk

Baby groups

(3 Posts)
Mummykh Sat 12-Nov-11 13:12:55

Hello, new to this site so still learning this is my first post. I have a 13 week old baby and I am struggling to find any baby groups to go to in or around tameside, any suggestions would be great

bilblio Tue 29-Nov-11 15:46:55

Hello, Where abouts do you live? I'm in Stalybridge. I've a 4yo daughter who's at school, and a 7wo son.
There's an NCT run coffee morning at Ikea on a Tuesday morning 10:30-12:30. It's in the cafe around where the children's play area is. There's also a new NCT group at Ridge Hill Children's Centre in Stalybridge on a Thursday morning 10-12, and a Mossley coffee morning on Thursdays.

Most areas have several others, and the libraries all have Time for a Rhyme sessions too.

littlelambs Thu 29-Dec-11 11:33:38

Hi there - just to let those of you who are in the Tameside Area that there is a large friendly and "clean" toddler group running from St. Mary's Church Centre in Haughton Green, Denton.

We are open (term times) on Wednesdays 12-2.30pm Thursdays 9-11am and 12.45-2.45pm and fridays 9-11am and 12.45-2.45pm

The group has been running for over 5 years and has over 100 families coming per week. You would be very very welcome to join us. Your first session is free and then £2 per family (so from 1-40 kids may come - as long as they are yours!) Childminders are charged £2.50 if they have children from more than one family.

We have a wide range of play experiences for your children and our mums are a friendly bunch. We also provide a healthy snack for the children and plenty of tea and toast for adults! As well as indoor and outdoor play (weather permitting), we have a singing and activity time and a craft at every session - the messier the better!

For more info contact Helen on 0796 499 4008

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now