Local Talk

relocating to cheadle dont know anybody :(

(7 Posts)
hillybilly2012 Thu 10-May-12 18:36:52

Hi. I'm relocating to cheadle in few weeks time I don't really know anybody but family there. I have one child who is 2y6m and I'm 24 and looking for some new friends :D

flissyfloss Fri 25-May-12 06:48:32

Hiya, there's some nice toddler groups on throughout the week in Cheadle, and a few facebook pages I've recently discovered including Cheadle Mums Social and Stockport (new) mums. You might find them useful - lots of events and meetings up. Hope you enjoy living round here. :-)

imnotsmallimfunsized Sat 26-May-12 09:02:24

Thank you that's very helpful. I haven't lived there since I was 5 so don't remember anyone or much about the place e beside visiting my grandparents. So any help on where I can go with lil en on my days off is very much appreciated

imnotsmallimfunsized Sat 26-May-12 09:03:35

Sorry name changed since 1st post in case your confused

mamacass2011 Thu 13-Sep-12 15:43:41

There's a Coffee Morning for all Mums and Dads (with or without their los) in aid of Macmillan at Stella Maris School on Fri 28th September in Heaton Mersey...

nattnatt Mon 15-Oct-12 10:46:15

There are some lovely parent/toddler groups in Cheadle. We go to one on thurs morning in Cheadle village (Drill Hall) called Love Mums where you get coffee and cake! Loads of friendly mums there. Theres one above Tesco in Cheadle Village on a Weds am and my mum takes my son to one on a Tues am at St Cuthberts at the bottom of Councillor lane. ps my ds is the same age as your lo. Happy friend making smile

BonzoDooDah Wed 17-Oct-12 11:17:50

There's a toddler group meets at All Saint's Church on Councillor Lane - Wednesday mornings (not in school hoidays) 10-11:30am. It's only £1:50 per family and very friendly (is based in a church and they have a religious bit) but they have toast and juice / coffee for children and adults and a singing / music session at the end which my children loved.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now