Local Talk

stockport mums

(14 Posts)
sk3mimmy Tue 08-Jan-13 14:35:44

I moved to stockport 6 months ago after living in liverpool for 10 years. I dont know anyone except family. I have one DD. Anyone else as lonely as me?

Hata01 Tue 15-Jan-13 15:39:45

Hello there, moved to the area myself just b4 xmas, have 20 month old girl. Don't know many people either. How are you?

sk3mimmy Tue 15-Jan-13 17:20:13

hi im good. where did you move from?

Stockporttipster Wed 16-Jan-13 14:19:07

Hi there,

Why don't you and your daughter pop along to this:

http://stellamarisschooluk.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/a-night-at-movies.html

sk3mimmy Wed 16-Jan-13 15:56:00

hi sorry link isnt working

Hata01 Thu 17-Jan-13 13:30:17

Hello again, I lived in London for more than 10 years but my husband got a job up here some time ago. How old is your kid?

sk3mimmy Thu 17-Jan-13 17:23:46

ah right cool. my DD has just turned 3, she goes to nursery 2 abd a half days a weeks now. where abouts in stockport are you? you dont have to answer that if you dont want to

Hata01 Fri 18-Jan-13 13:21:44

Hello again, we live just outside Stockport in Northenden however we are in S'port every-so-often ( fruit stand in the market has been having very tasty lychees recently and we all love them, much cheaper than s'markets ! )hoping to go out this weekend to do some serious sledging. What about you?

sk3mimmy Fri 18-Jan-13 13:32:52

we live in edgeley which is about a 10 min walk from the centre. the veg stall is brill ive done all my shopping today while my DD is at school. have you tried the butchers called tittertons on princes street. my nan has been going there since I was a baby. the sasuages are so nice.

Hata01 Mon 21-Jan-13 13:30:09

Thanks for the tip, will defo try it. We were sledging in lyme park on both sat & sun. Great fun for us adults, our dd decided she hated snow and refused even to walk on it. And my back hurts today from carying her everywhere. Will have to stay in as snow falling outside and she hasn't changed her mind yet. How r u?

sk3mimmy Mon 21-Jan-13 17:15:21

aww wow! I would love to go sledging but my DD has CF and im scared she would become ill sad
im doing well, really tired at the minute because my DD has a chest infection and is up every few hours couging sad
how about you

Hata01 Wed 23-Jan-13 13:27:55

Hiya, how is it going, dd feeling any better? I forgot to mention we would be going to meet-up this friday. Playcentre in bramhall i beleive. There should be about 5 mums with their kids. If interested, ill send you details.

sk3mimmy Wed 23-Jan-13 14:17:57

she is starting to feel better. I would love to come to a meet up but my DD will be at nursery on Friday sad

Hata01 Mon 28-Jan-13 14:01:25

Hello again. Had busy last few days, my mum-in-law was staying over weekend. fri was great, how are you doing?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now