Local Talk

Dance Classes

(4 Posts)
ewerslo Tue 12-Feb-13 13:17:45

Hello Mums,

I'm new to this site, so bear with me if I get things wrong! Had a stressful experience with local dance classes for my 2 girls (7 & 9), started ballet in Poynton, expensive outfits that had to be bought from the ballet teacher, and a yearly show which costs £200-300 for outfits per child!!!

I want to find them a new dance class, bit more relaxed, maybe mix of other styles of dance in there and bit of other stuff. Struggling to find one that they can both do together or a least consecutively that sin't as strict as the previous one. Had a great one last year, mix of all dance, mixed ages, no specific uniform just fun, teacher left though :-(

Any suggestions welcome

Louise

Itsfabupnorth Wed 27-Feb-13 21:35:18

HI, don't worry about being new so am I. I started today as the new local editor for mumsnet local Stockport & Tameside. As you probably have seen the site is new and pretty empty at the moment. I'm going to start listing tomorrow and will look around for dance classes and add them on. It is a community site for everyone and anyone can list for free, so hopefully businesses will start to list when they hear about it.
If you find anything before I do will you let me know

Rachael

Rachael - does this mean that the Stockport & Tameside mn local will get busier? Certainly hope so! It's in desperate need of a boost!

Katey39 Tue 13-Aug-13 20:39:19

Louise, this is a very late reply to your message but have you looked at www.fionawatsondance.com ?

We can't praise Fiona highly enough and suspect she may be exactly what you are looking for in terms of dance classes and shows.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now