Local Talk

pregnant and reformed lazy person

(4 Posts)
mrsclu Mon 23-Mar-09 21:38:49

Am pregnant again and so determined to be active this time instead of sitting on the sofa eating cake. I'm really not a yoga type of girl and I don't like swimming, does anyone know of a good fun class I can go to which is for us pregnant types?

aquanatal is good. they run classes at grand central and avondale pool.

oh-sorry-you don't like swimmong.

sbrown100 Tue 24-Mar-09 21:37:31

Hi there. I am 23 weeks pregnant with my second child and have been attending exercise classes run by Glo Family at Kids Allowed in Cheadle Royal.

Maria, who runs the class, is fab and we have a good laugh/chat as well as exercising those all important pelvic floor muscles! I think it helps that she has had 3 kids of her own and can really appreciate the things that we preggy ladies are going through.

It is also a good opportunity to chat and get to know some other mums-to-be.

The class I go to is at 10am on a Wednesday, but I think they also run evening classes at the same venue (7pm on Wed).

You can find further details on their website www.glofamily.com

summersurprise Mon 06-Apr-09 14:22:01

Hi, I'm 37 weeks pregnant and looking for a cleaner in the Heatons area of Stockport on a short term basis. Can anyone recommend a reliable and trustworthy contact?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated -
thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now