Local Talk

New mum moving to village near Diss in September

(6 Posts)
mrschildes84 Mon 01-Jul-13 11:49:55

Hi, my husband and I are moving from Greater London to Mellis at the start of September and our first baby is due in October. We won't know anyone around the area so it would be good to know other mums to meet up with and get to know the area.

HoxneKatie83 Fri 19-Jul-13 20:33:56

Hi, we're not far from Mellis - we're in Hoxne so that's about 5 miles from Diss. I'm not a mum yet but my partner and I are trying for a baby at the moment and keeping our fingers crossed over the next couple of months. We have only been here since March so we know what it's like and we don't know many people either!

suze76 Sun 01-Sep-13 14:11:22

Hi, I live in Brandon, I think it`s about 1/2 hour away from Diss, we moved here two years ago from North London, and I have a 10 month old son, if you fancy a chat or meet up just let me know x

lauralaw Mon 17-Feb-14 18:27:13

Hi,I also moved hear to diss last march,with my husband,we have no babies yet,

lauralaw Tue 18-Feb-14 14:58:06

Hi, we also moved to norfolk(diss)last march, moved from essex, are also trying for a baby, your posting was a long time ago, did you have any joy since then?

LESuffolk&Norfolk Fri 21-Feb-14 13:43:48

Hello all - glad to see a few of you posting on here.

If any of you in the Diss area want to organise a meet up then get in touch.

And don't forget to add some reviews of local attractions /events / services and maybe add some listings of your own if there is somewhere you go that we should have on the site. It's easy and only takes a few minutes.

Nicola Miller - Editor

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now