Local Talk

Hello Everybody

(4 Posts)
LESuffolk Wed 13-Nov-13 15:58:56

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am the new Local Editor for Suffolk and am hoping we can make this local site livelier and more local user friendly. Please do contact me should you have any suggestions, observations or requests about Local Suffolk as I will be more than happy to receive them.

I will be needing some Local Ambassadors to help out with the organisation of local meet ups and events for Suffolk based MNers. Please do get in touch should you be interested in this role.

Contact me via Private message or on the talk boards.

I look forward to 'hearing' from you all.

mrsvandertramp Sat 16-Nov-13 21:26:21

Hello, don't have any particular suggestions, just wanted to wish you well. It is very quiet on this board isn't it?! smile

LESuffolk Mon 18-Nov-13 14:42:57

Thank you. We will get there! I have been tweeting, posting on the FB page[[ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mumsnet-Suffolk/432306543484939 here]] and trying my hardest to raise the profile of MN Local.

I think having an editorial page where I can share local stories/events and run more in depth features would help.

In the meantime please do have a look on FB and follow me on twitter if you use this @mumsnetsuffolk. If you have any local listings to add, that would be great too.

This task is like eating an elephant-slowly, little bites....grin

LESuffolk Mon 18-Nov-13 14:43:51

What happened to that link Here it is.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now