Local Talk

Organic veg box in Washington

(1 Post)
LissyGlitter Fri 04-Sep-09 20:13:20

Hiya, I've just been talking to a nice woman from this organisation - www.neog.co.uk which is a workers co-op based in Northumberland. They do an organic box scheme, and they deliver weekly to a link person in each area and the customers pick up their boxes from the link person.

I have offered to be the link person for Washington, but need to know if anyone else would be interested in ordering from them to make it worthwhile them delivering to this area. So you would have your weekly veg and/or fruit delivered to my house and you could drop in and pick it up whenever was best for you.

Email me at aliciajduffy at googlemail.com if you want more details from me.

They seem to be the most ethical way of getting your veg, and they seem pretty reasonably priced (I don't know for sure as I obviously haven't had deliveries off them, but I will keep you updated!)

I don't get any money out of doing this but that's not really the point. Anyhow, let me know if you are interested and pass the word round.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now