Local Talk

Mums to be/New Mums get together

(7 Posts)
tomoyo Sat 31-Dec-11 17:18:16

Hi,
Are there any mums to be or new mums that want to get together for a coffee in the New Year. I've just finished work and I'm 34 weeks pregnant. Let me know and I will organise a date.
Pauline

Newtothisstuff Fri 13-Apr-12 17:29:38

Anyone still up for a meet up ??

Ams85 Sun 29-Apr-12 19:29:37

I am. I've just moved to the area (Wrecclesham) about a month ago and am about 23 weeks pregnant with our first baby.

Newtothisstuff Sun 29-Apr-12 20:04:16

I've got a 5 year old and currently on mat leave about to have my 2nd in 2 weeks :-) how are you finding it here ? I've only lived here since oct

CherylV Mon 14-May-12 14:24:41

Hi
I've only just joined Mumsnet. Just seen your posts about new mums in the area. I'm 32 weeks pregnant, I currently go on mat leave in just over 2 weeks and was hopeing to meet some Mum's to be or new mum's in the area (I live in Aldershot, but am fairly new to the area to I don't really know anyone) so I would be up for meeting up if anyone else is.
Cheryl

Newtothisstuff Tue 05-Jun-12 06:49:15

My dd2 is 2 weeks old now, I'm not back at work until January, like you Cheryl I'm new to the area and don't know anyone, I'd be up for meeting grin

EMA23 Tue 19-Jun-12 10:27:42

Hi ladies, new to mumsnet. I've got a 7 month old dd & have been living in Bordon since last Feb but only know one person here. We might be moving to Farnham or near there at the end of August so I'd be interested in meeting new mums around this area.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now