Local Talk

Moving to Farnham - july 2012

(4 Posts)
Kittylamb Mon 02-Jul-12 18:32:12

Hi all

Making the move to Farnham at the beginning of August, can anyone share the wonderful things that Farnham can offer.
I have a 2 year old daughter.
Also can I have any reviews of nurseries/ preschools, specifically in the south farnham / Bourne area.
Many thanks
K x

blue2 Mon 02-Jul-12 18:35:36

Hi Kitty!

I'm not far from Lower Bourne, but my ds is now 14, so my local knowledge a bit scanty on nurseries etc.

However, if you need any other local info, please PM me - I'd be happy to help.

Cat76 Wed 01-Aug-12 14:58:31

I think that the very best thing Farnham has to offer is your best friend!!!!! ;-)
Fun time gym at the sports centre is good, storytime at the library, toddler group at the URC church on South Street. Starfish is a good nursery (at the 6th form) but expensive, but you should definitely put O down for Lollipop Tree pre-school at Brambleton Hall. There's one at the Bourne Hall as well, but it doesn't have Daisy!
Also I heard there's going to be a really good family-centred event starting at the Maltings in September!
xx

vanloadtovenice Wed 29-Aug-12 21:58:04

Farnham is great. Lots of parks, and good schools in South Farnham. Look at the private schools for nursery, they often have great facilities, and generally don't take babies so the atmosphere is quite different. Enjoy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now