Local Talk

Homeless at Christmas : (

(4 Posts)
Homenow Sat 24-Nov-12 22:58:53

Can anyone help? We are a professional couple with children who have just moved to Farnham and are still looking for a house to rent. We are in holiday cottages at the moment but have no idea where we will be staying for the two weeks over Christmas as everything is booked. I wouldn't mind if it was just us but our children keep asking where we will be and where Santa will find us. I just wondered if anyone has a 4+ property around Farnham way which they would be interested in renting over the holiday period. I know it's a strange request and most people would be hesitant because they don't know us. We would be more than happy to meet - we are a very house-proud couple and our children are very well-behaved ; ). Alternatively, if anyone has a house they rent out near Farnham, please let me know. I am feeling very guilty at the moment : (. Many thanks!!

Notnigella34 Sun 25-Nov-12 18:58:00

I possibly know of a two bed flat in Godalming which is going to be vacant from 15th Dec in the short term....i sthat too far and too small? It has good sized rooms, parking and is near the station. What a horrible situation to be in sad
Get in touch if this sounds at all helpful x

iLoveItHere Sun 25-Nov-12 19:06:49

Awwww wish we could help we're not too far from Farnham and our house is up for rent but from 1st Jan!
Good luck, hope you find something soon x

Homenow Tue 04-Dec-12 23:19:00

Just spotted your posts. Thank you so much!! Notnigella (ha ha - me neither) that would be too small for us all but thank so much for posting!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now