Joint webchat with Conservative and Labour housing minister and shadow housing minister, MONDAY 2 MARCH 1pm x

Local Talk

New to Horsell/Woking

(7 Posts)
Lois20 Tue 08-Jan-13 20:30:49

Just moved to the area with two little ones and wondering if anyone fancied sharing my bench with me?

LoveSurrey Thu 17-Jan-13 00:09:09

Welcome to the area. It is a wonderful place and I hope you will enjoy it smile

Winklesnickers Sat 02-Mar-13 16:10:46

Hello smile we're in horsell too. How old are your children? How are you finding it so far?

kingstoncherry Fri 26-Apr-13 21:24:51

Hi ladies

Would any of you be interested in arranging a group meet up, or would you prefer a one-to-one arrangement?

Here is the link if you were keen to set up something for a larger group, could be fun! Can be or ! http://local.mumsnet.com/surrey/meet-ups

If you need any help, pls feel free to contact me at surrey@mumsnetlocal.com.

Look forward to hearing from you

Cherry, your new Editor Mumsnet Local Surrey

Mumabear72 Thu 08-Aug-13 06:02:10

Hello ladies
We've just relocated to Horsell. Not knowing anyone - advice on groups or people willing to help my two children - Boy 11 about to start Woking High and my daughter 10 starting year 6 at Horsell C of E School meet other children. Would be greatly appreciated :0)

Mumabear72 Thu 08-Aug-13 06:24:46

Hi - hoping you've settled into Horsell life? We've just relocated after falling in love with the area. Wondered if you have advice or know of groups to help allow my older children to make friends. Many thanks

Winklesnickers Fri 27-Sep-13 20:23:42

I don't have a lot of advice for the children as mine are much younger (4&1) I think there will be quite a lot of extra curriculars set up by the schools and if you're into it, the churches do groups for teens to meet and chat. There are quite a lot of sporting activities around and about too, lots of private stuff: gymnastics, drama etc etc they definitely won't run short of things to do!

I hope they're settling in well smile let me know if i can be of help with more general advice!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now