Local Talk

Anyone familiar with HOPEFUL EARL horse riding centre in Surrey?

(3 Posts)
Estelle1979 Wed 09-Jan-13 15:54:57

There is a Groupon deal on for this place and thinking of buying it.
Just wondering if anyone has any experiences with this place?

meagle Fri 25-Jan-13 16:20:09

Hi, I am going in a week's time (on the Groupon deal), so hoping it will be good. I have a friend who has ridden there before and says the horses are fantastic. The place is a little disorganised apparently, but the riding is great. I guess it depends what you are looking for. They use ex-racehorses so not typical riding school ponies but they are very well schooled and responsive. Hope this helps!

RainDancer Fri 25-Jan-13 17:32:54

It's fabulous! I have ridden there on and off for years - I used to travel down from South London as it was the best place to ride. Particularly good if you are experienced and don't like the usual riding school plods, although I think they are also good with novices. Lovely riding country too. It looks a little ramshackle, but is head and shoulders above anywhere else I have found in Surrey. I'm very jealous - had a baby 5 weeks ago so no riding for me at the moment - but I'll be going back there when i can. Enjoy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now