Local Talk

Any French mums in the Epsom area ?

(6 Posts)
Emmanuelle1 Wed 13-Feb-13 13:41:13

Hi, I have been living in the UK for over 5 years, and I would love to meet up with other French mums smile I have to little boys, one is almost 4 and the other one is 1 year old ;)

Jellypops75 Fri 01-Mar-13 14:58:04

Bonjour Emmanuelle, I also live in Epsom and I am French too! I have a little boy who is 15 months and a second baby on the way due in July, it would be great to be able to share some tips! A bientot smile

CaroRana Wed 24-Jul-13 16:06:04

Bonjour!
Am not sure if this thread is still active but I ll try anyway! ;) I would love to meet up with other French mums too, I got a 3 year old boy and a 6 months old baby girl and we live in Ashtead ! A bientôt peut être!

Jellypops75 Tue 30-Jul-13 12:50:09

Hello CaroRana, if you are still up for it, we could maybe meet up for coffee within the next few weeks/months? What do you think? Let me know!

French73 Fri 09-Aug-13 11:18:00

Bonjour, there is a French club running in Cobham in September if anyone is interested , it is going to be at Cobham town hall.
French songs and usual toddlers things;)

SandyMM Wed 01-Jan-14 17:14:24

Bonjour, I am also a French native with two kids nearly 5 and 16 months and would like to meet other French mums in the Epsom area. I live in stoneleigh and don't know many French mums around and would be lovely to meet some.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now