Local Talk

South Farnham School and St Andrews

(3 Posts)
Allthejays Wed 20-Feb-13 10:29:19

I've just heard that St Andrews is not going to be a feeder school for South Farnham any more, which means South Farnham school will no longer be for Farnham kids.

Does anyone have any more information on this - whether St Andrews is likely to close or whether any councilors are involved in contesting this with South Farnham school?

annap100 Tue 30-Apr-13 20:21:26

Apparently the children who join this September will be OK but after that they will have no school to go to.
I can't believe how much of a nightmare school places have been in Farnham this year. One of my friends lives a couple of doors away from South Farnham and didn't get in. Some other friends have not been offered a school place at all but have been told they may have to home educate for a few weeks whilst they try to sort it out! There are so many children now in Farnham that there aren't enough school places to go round, and that includes the schools under special measures. The education Authority are hoping some children will go down the private route and so free up school places. It's a nightmare! We are thinking of moving out of Farnham.

Bodrelowski Mon 30-Sep-13 16:45:56

St Andrews is back on the feeder list for South Farnham smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now