Local Talk

Read any good books recently?

(4 Posts)
bookluva Thu 04-Apr-13 11:23:42

My apologies if I've started this discussion thread in the wrong place. I'm sure I won't have any responses if that's the case. I've just finished reading 'The Poisonwood Bible' by Barbara Kingsolver and thought it was brilliant! Am looking for something equally good (or better, if it's possible!) to read next and am lacking inspiration. Any recommendations?

paulakemptherapies Sat 06-Apr-13 08:46:28

Hi Bookluva,

What sort of things do you like to read? I'm a secret teenage vampire book lover (not so secret now wink) and have been reading the Keira Hudson Series on my kindle , very easy to read and in my opinion entertaining.

Have a good weekend.

Paula

bookluva Sat 06-Apr-13 16:37:01

Hi, Paula! Worked my way through the Anne Rice vampire books a few years back. I like fantasy and am eagerly awaiting the next Game of Thrones book to be published . I also like the Aaronovitch books, which are quite funny. But I do like other b

bookluva Sat 06-Apr-13 16:38:45

Oops! Pressed the wrong button! ...other books modern and classic. Am looking for something well written that I can get my teeth into.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now