Local Talk

Trumps green school in Virginia water

(3 Posts)
Sunflowe Sat 20-Apr-13 00:04:52

Hey everyone! I am looking for some advice on trumps green infant school . Went to see the school and liked it and its ofsted outstanding!!
Does anyone's children go there and provide feedback please??

Am working out sending my DS here or Staines prep or eton end in datchet?? I think eton end is better then Staines prep?
Or if trumps green is better to save money on private fees??

Thanks!!

Hillary25 Sat 20-Apr-13 10:25:21

My children don't go there but I know it's a nice school with a good reputation.

A couple of things:

It has recently gone from two form entry to 3FE which may change the dynamic of the school.

More importantly this year it will become a linked/feeder school to St Ann's Heath Junior School in VW. This school is v oversubscribed. So switched on parents will choose Trumps Green Infants over other infant schools in the area as it means their child will get into St Ann's Heath for juniors.

Because of that it will be oversubscribed v quickly. Because it's a community school you may have to live v close by or have a sibling link (with either the school itself or with St Ann's Heath) to get in. I think lots of Chertsey/ Addlestone/ Thorpe/ Lyne/ Egham/ Englefield Green/ VW parents will now be trying to get their children into Trumps Green. If TG is one of your 2-3 closest infant schools you will have a decent chance at a place.

HTH

Hillary25 Sat 20-Apr-13 13:50:56

Sorry I meant it has gone from 1FE to 2FE. (The junior has gone from 2FE to 3FE)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now