Local Talk

Hello from your new Editor of MN Local Surrey

(5 Posts)
kingstoncherry Mon 22-Apr-13 16:49:14

Just wanted to spend a couple of mins introducing myself as your new Editor for this site!

We'll be working on populating the site with all that's great in Surrey for local parents but in the meantime, it would really help us out if you could list any groups/cafes/local attractions you are fans of. If you know anyone running a local business and they're not already on the site, a whisper in their ear would be much appreciated smile.

Please keep up the chat on Local Talk, it's really good to see a lively community!

Ever feel the desire to meet up with real people, as well as online chat? It could be with the kids brew or over a glass of wine wine. Here's the link to get the ball rolling http://local.mumsnet.com/surrey/meet-ups. If you're feeling a little shy blush, contact me directly on surrey@mumsnetlocal.com and I'll be happy to help.

Anyone fancy becoming a Local Ambassador for your area? Email me at surrey@mumsnetlocal.com for more details and the perks that come with your association with Mumsnet Local.

confused22 Wed 13-Nov-13 13:29:00

Hi I am trying to get a bit of feedback about Warren Meads Infant and Junior school in Banstead. We are moving to Epsom in the new year and I think these will be our nearest schools and there seems little info on them. Many thanks

confused22 Wed 13-Nov-13 13:30:35

Hi I am looking to get some info/feedback on Warren Meads infant and junior schools. We are moving to Epsom in the new year and I think these will be our nearest schools. Many thanks

Dededum Thu 14-Nov-13 17:23:40

Hi

I am in Guildford - you don't have any club details. My boys are / have been / have friends who do:

Junior chess club - Guildford Institute Mon 6-7pm 8+
Clandon Badminton Club
Kids Yoga - toddler, 4-7 yrs and 8-13 Red Hot Yoga, just off north street Guildford
Loads of local football clubs - Guildford City, Burpham Juniors, Farncombe, Guildford Saints
Rugby - Guildford rugby club
Hockey
Etc...

kingstoncherry Tue 19-Nov-13 22:23:27

Thanks both!

confused22, it could be worth starting a new thread regarding these schools, that tends to be where most info is shared.

Dededum, thanks for info on these clubs, once Christmas is over there will be a focus on updating local classes so we shall make a note.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now