Local Talk

Old Woking & Surrounds..

(2 Posts)
nonnative Tue 11-Jun-13 08:35:55

Hello! My husband has just got a job in Old Woking so we are moving up from Devon - have to organise everything in 6 weeks so I am beseeching all for suggestions and possible help in finding somewhere to live/ general advice about the area. We do not know the area at all -bar Camberely / Aldershot- oh is ex army but that was limited to getting drunk in those locations over a decade ago! We're looking initially to rent a two bed house (we have an 8month ds) as cheaply as possible near to where oh will work, which is Old Woking. However, if that area is dreadful, then we're willing to look up to a distance of about 10 miles from there.

And that's not even beginning to ask about childcare options for when I do find a job/ baby groups.. aargh! I'm not usually easily daunted, but I have to admit to being a little bit by this.

Thanks in advance grin

AddlestoneReVampPlease Tue 25-Jun-13 21:14:51

As far as I am aware Old Woking is okay. The parts of Woking to avoid would probably be Sheerwater tbh.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now