Local Talk

Farnham nurseries- any info on these two, please?

(5 Posts)
Cos614 Mon 01-Jul-13 16:11:19

Hello to any Farnham mums out there, I'm due to move to Farnham in early 2014 and am going to see a few nurseries soon for my 3.5 year old (turns 4 in Nov). I'm looking for any personal experience of Tigglets Montessori in Crondall or Tilford Meadow Nursery in Tilford, please, as recommended to me by a couple of people? Plus any general info on things to do as a family/sahm with child/places to meet other mums etc. Seems like a lively town with lots going on and beautiful countryside on the door step. Many thanks in advance for any Farnham insider information.

Tinkerbell36 Sat 20-Jul-13 00:15:46

My son has just finished at Tilford Meadow today as he's starting at All Saints in Tilford in September. I can't recommend it highly enough! It's the most fantastic pre-school - my son honestly loved every moment there. All the staff are so wonderful and they spend lots of time outside whatever the weather. They also run Forest School which is brilliant and my son really loved. Hope that helps!

Tinkerbell36 Sat 20-Jul-13 06:47:43

My son has just finished at Tilford Meadow today as he's starting at All Saints in Tilford in September. I can't recommend it highly enough! It's the most fantastic pre-school - my son honestly loved every moment there. All the staff are so wonderful and they spend lots of time outside whatever the weather. They also run Forest School which is brilliant and my son really loved. Hope that helps!

Judetp Wed 24-Jul-13 15:26:16

I'm moving to Farnham next week! smile My son is only 1, so I'm not sure about the nurseries. But I have been doing some looking into activities and family stuff. Alice Holt forest is very near and has bike hire. Frensham great pond, south of Farnham you can go swimming and it has a beach. There's a new mum's/kids cafe opening in Rowledge area later this year called Mama's Den. I've 'liked' them on Facebook and I think they are planning messy play etc. Hope you enjoy the area

NickyLM Mon 05-Aug-13 19:32:06

My DD 2.0 goes to Starfish Nursery in Farnham (we live S Farnham) and LOVES it! It goes up to 4.
WE go to Alice Holt a lot. There is lots to do in the area, so you shouldn't run out of ideas!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now