Webchat with Tristram Hunt, Labour education shadow, MONDAY 27 April at 12 midday ×

Local Talk

Looking for Cooking or Arts & Crafts course over Feb Half Term

(3 Posts)
sportmad72 Sun 09-Feb-14 18:50:16

Hi, I have a 10 yr old DS who is passionate about Cooking and nutrition. A very mature palate who loves to cook. Is also very creative. I am looking for a course of some sort over the half term break for her to do. 2 or 3 days would be great. Not a Kids beginner cooking class, a more advanced course including diet & nutrition as she loves it. I have been looking for months and tried a few but they have all been too basic.
Art and Crafts also as she loves it.
Can anyone recommend or know of a course? I simply cannot find anything. Lots of sport camps which my youngest does but nothing for the creative types - Help!
Working Mum and need support, plus she really wants to get some more experience and learn.

Any help greatly appreciated. We live in Shalford and so a 15 min one way trip is my max as I have to get to work and youngest DS to other destination.

Thanks

Hi sportmad72, you could try Susan Carmichael from SassyStirrers. I don't know whether they have expanded into your area yet or whether they have something that would suit the level of your DS, but perhaps worth a try...maybe they can recommend someone else if not:
www.sassystirrers.com/
Good luck!

kingstoncherry Sat 15-Feb-14 19:03:46

Hello, for arty workshops, have a look here (The Lightbox might be good for you):

local.mumsnet.com/surrey/half-term

Local Editor

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now