Local Talk

Kendrick school from Camberley

(3 Posts)
sockmonsters Thu 08-May-14 21:04:41

My daughter is not old enough quite yet, but we are in the Kendrick 'catchment' and I was wondering about my daughter sitting the test. However we live near Camberley and I'm wondering how on earth she's going to get there! I work and am not driving in that direction, and really don't fancy the idea of her getting the train by herself. I don't think there's any point her doing the test if I can't find a suitable way for her to get there first! Does anyone else have a daughter that goes from Camberley? How do you get there?! Thanks

kingstoncherry Tue 13-May-14 22:32:53

Hello, we're sharing your post along with others relating to Surrey schools within the next couple of days on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/MumsnetSurrey

Hopefully you'll see feedback soon

Local Editor

Bekabeech Fri 16-May-14 11:48:41

I knew a girl who went by train from Guildford (it was a bit far and she ended up changing schools). At 11 a lot of children travel to secondary schools by train or bus. Its fine at normal travelling times, there will be lots of other school students around.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now