Moving to Haslemere- help!

(2 Posts)
TeddyA123 Fri 15-Apr-16 19:55:27

We are moving to Haslemere from Battersea in June. We have a (now) 18 month old and a baby due end August. I am looking for a nursery for a couple of mornings a week for my son when I am on maternity leave, and also some fun things to do with a baby and a toddler. Any suggestions would be very welcome, I know nobody there so would be lovely to make some friends for my son (and lets, face it, for me!) and get the low-down on pre-schools etc.

HaslemereLass Fri 06-May-16 17:43:09

There is a great preschool Rainbow St Stephens nursery but there is a waiting list so get your name down quick even if you are not sure whether you'll use it. It's in Shottermill. There are lots of nurseries so I guess it depends whereabouts in Haslemere you will be.
There are loads of classes and groups (mine are a bit older now so I am out of touch but there are more and more each year). Kindermusik, suzie songtime, Molly moo cow for exampl.
Haslemere leisure centre for swimming and soft play (and a great crèche if you want to go to a class or use the gym). There is the hen house soft play which is great for little ones.
The library has a free singing session on Wednesday morning and the sure start centre does different groups for different ages.
Alice Holt is worth a visit and Applegarth Has a little outside area with animals and swings and a slide.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now