Pregnant Date Night Out Ideas Needed! - Woking/Guildford area

(8 Posts)
PrancingMoose Thu 19-May-16 14:11:23

Hi All,

My DH and I are London commuters who live in Woking and our usual Friday nights, especially since being PG entail falling asleep in front of Have I Got News For You! Tomorrow, by some fluke, we are both working from home and thought we should really go out on a date before DC1 arrives in September and we will find it significantly harder!

I am looking for inspiration for a fun night out in the relatively local (no more than 30 mins drive) area for us both. Can any of you help? Open to all suggestions!

Thanks x smile

dorkingmum2 Thu 19-May-16 20:38:58

There's a very nice Italian restaurant called Olivo in Guildford, small, intimate place not far from the High St. There's also a piano bar nearby called Tickled Ivory, which can be very good but also very busy. It's near the Odeon, so you could do a film/meal combo or a meal/live music evening.

OhBotheration Thu 19-May-16 20:50:31

Tickled Ivory has either closed or is being renovated the last time I walked past. Cau (if you're not vegetarian) is recommended but never eaten there myself. Mr and Mrs if you like Thai? Guildford has so many restaurants it's hard to choose really!

OhBotheration Thu 19-May-16 20:52:57

Is theatre your thing? There's the Yvonne Arnaud near Debenhams or the Electric Theatre which has a mix of films and plays. Not sure what is playing though.

Choccywoccyhooha Thu 19-May-16 23:22:30

Supper club at Cobham Medicine Garden?

SmallBee Fri 20-May-16 13:12:45

Tante Marie in Woking often do cooking classes and one off cooking demonstrations and their restaurant is lovely.
Woking also has an excellent theatre.

Guildford harbour hotel does a twilight spa treatment thingy and then there are tons of places to eat in Guildford, I recommend Turtle Bay.

cece Fri 20-May-16 22:36:29

Thai Terrace in Guildford is lovely. The non-alcoholic cocktails are lovely too.

cece Fri 20-May-16 22:41:03

Thai Terrace in Guildford is lovely. The non-alcoholic cocktails are lovely too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now