Baby stuff needed

(14 Posts)
Samlou86 Mon 13-Jun-16 10:58:25

Hello all I've just joined this site
If anyone can help me I'm still after a few bits for baby. If anyone is selling a pram and baby bits please message me. Thanks

LaRochellaise Mon 13-Jun-16 11:46:08

Hi Samlou86,

Welcome to Mumsnet!

I'm selling a swinging crib, a cot, some nursery bedding/decorations, electric breast pump, electric steriliser, Widgey pillow and spare cover, a baby monitor, a Bumbo seat with tray and a bouncy chair. I also have a travel system for sale (chassis, carrycot and MaxiCosi car seat) and some clothes.

If you're interested in any of this, let me know and I'll give you the details.

Best wishes,

Artistic Mon 13-Jun-16 13:27:27

Hi Samlou86,

I have a load of stuff including a travel system, bouncer, playpen, baby toys, sling, wedge pillows, bath with stand and some more stuff I can't remember. All of these I've bought new, and they are all cleaned up & packed once I stopped using them. Let's know what interests you & I can share details. Am in North Surrey.

Samlou86 Mon 13-Jun-16 13:40:08

Hey thanks. I'm looking for things like a pram, new born and 0/3 month old clothes. And baby bouncer. I'm expecting a boy and need to get things as cheap as possible please. Thanks

YogaWithLouisa Tue 14-Jun-16 16:31:28

I've got a bouncy chair you can have for free.
contact me through my website - on the contact page.
Best wishes
And will have new born clothes for boy - pre-used but great condition - for free. When are you due?

Samlou86 Tue 14-Jun-16 17:35:30

Hi louise. Thanks that would really be a big help. I'm due on the 29th August.

Artistic Tue 14-Jun-16 18:52:33

Sam, I have only girls. Let me look at all my stuff & get back to you.

Samlou86 Tue 14-Jun-16 19:12:18

OK thank you

Artistic Wed 15-Jun-16 13:30:55

Sam - sent you a PM. Please let me know what you think.

Littlelady89 Thu 16-Jun-16 18:23:45

Hey I'm new but have loads of baby boy bits I've been looking to give to a good home. Bottle warmer, used but great condition tommee tippie small bottles, insulated bottle bag, large bundle of clothes, bouncer. If you're interested?

Samlou86 Thu 16-Jun-16 18:53:59

Hi, thanks how much are you thinking tho

Samlou86 Thu 16-Jun-16 21:47:41

Littlelady89 I am interested, if u could please message me with further details of how much you would want.

Samlou86 Thu 16-Jun-16 21:49:37

Littlelady89 thanks, yes I am interested, please message me how much you want tho

LaRochellaise Tue 21-Jun-16 10:54:26

Hi again samlou86,

How are you getting on with finding baby stuff? I forgot about this thread but if you're interested in a travel system/pram still, I'm selling a red Mothercare My4 in really good condition, all original parts and User Guide. A MaxiCosi car seat fits on it (which I also have for sale). Google it and let me know if you're interested.

I'm in NW Surrey.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now