Relocating to Brookwood

(3 Posts)
bexley123 Tue 18-Oct-16 16:12:10

Dear all, I am reaching out for some urgent help. My brother is relocating from Italy to work in the UK in a company located in Brookwood. He is coming on his own initially, and the plan is that his family would join him later. He is looking to find a place to live, with 2 bedrooms, starting from 1 Dec. Any suggestions where he should look and how much he must budget? Perhaps somewhere friendly, good for easy commute, and with decent school catchment (for the future)? He has three kids aged from 12 to 5. Thank you for your suggestions in advance!

Phwooooar Wed 19-Oct-16 09:58:12

Hi - is your brother looking to rent or buy? I know the area... and have a house for sale

bexley123 Wed 19-Oct-16 15:17:52

Hi Phwooooar, Thank you for your advice! It would be nice if he was in a position to buy! However, he is looking to rent now particularly because he is new to this country and to his new job here. This will be his temporary home, for 6 mths or more, where his family can come to visit him during school holidays.
How is the Surrey and Woking like? Is there any neighbourhood in particular you would recommend? How is the rental market - is it competitive? Most importantly he would like somewhere safe, and not expensive. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now