Local Talk

Farnham - Nanny / Au pair needed for 2 children 2 days a week from August.

(3 Posts)
vspeed Tue 02-Jun-09 22:35:52

Hi.
We are moving to Farnham in August and seek a loving, kind person to look after our 2 girls (1 and 3). I currently work Tuesday and Wednesday but am flexible about which days. I am also happy to consider a nanny share arrangement.

If you are interested to know more or know of someone who might be, please do let me know.

Many thanks
Victoria

buckles Wed 03-Jun-09 15:23:50

Hi Victoria

I am going back to work soon and whilst my boy (5months when I go back) is going to be going to nursery, I would be interested in thinking about a nanny share.
Email me via my profile.

minko Mon 12-Jul-10 18:34:48

Hi Victoria,

I could do a nanny share with you... I need someone to look after my DS who is nearly 4 for 2 afternoons a week from September - I am also flexible which days. He'd need picking up from nursery at 11.30 and looking after till 3.30 when I'll be back from work.

We will also be new to the area, in fact we are moving to Farnham next week! I don't know anyone there - maybe we should meet up...

Not sure how we go about exchanging details on here, but if you're interested, let me know.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now