Local Talk

Just posted an ad on the Mumsnet Jobs board for Pre-school Practitioner , Mickleham

(3 Posts)
fp10 Tue 29-Jun-10 10:01:44

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to draw your attention to a job ad I've posted on the Mumsnet jobs board on behalf of my son's nursery. They are looking for a Pre-school Practitioner, and it could suit a childminder or nanny in the area or a mum/dad with childcare experiencelooking for school friendly hours because of the shorter/flexible hours.

It really is a fabulous nursery and we are all sad to see the previous person leave after so many years with the nursery.

Pre-school Practitioner position ad.

(I have posted and paid for the ad, so I'm not trying to cheat anyone by posting this thread!)

Hugtight Wed 27-Jun-12 22:09:47

I'm look for a home tutor for after school for my son who is 8 years old to get him ready for grammar school 11+. Can any help?

Hugtight Wed 27-Jun-12 22:11:08

I'm look for a home tutor for after school for my son who is 8 years old to get him ready for grammar school 11+. Can any help in Bexley area?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now