Local Talk

Recommendations for childminders in Haslemere

(8 Posts)

We're moving to Haslemere at the end of May. Can anyone recommend a childminder for my DS (18m)? Closer to Petworth Rd the better! Thanks

chippychops Fri 17-May-13 15:23:58

Hi, I don't know of any childminders but I know our part time nanny's mum is looking for nannying work. If she is anything like her daughter then she will be amazing!
Let me know if you are interested and I can get details for you.
Hope the move preparations are going well!

Simschildminding Fri 21-Jun-13 16:24:13

Hi
Not sure if you have found anyone but I am a registered childminder in Haslemere.
Let me know as I have spaces available
Thanks Sim smile

beckiebaxell Fri 12-Jul-13 23:56:21

Hi sim im currently looking for a childminder could you please email me with some of your information ie do you do school drop off and pickups? And also your costs please. Beckiebaxell@hotmail.com

Charlo77eT Sun 01-Sep-13 14:52:12

Hi there everyone. We are moving to Haslemere shortly (I hope). I have an 8 month old son and wonder whether anyone can recommend an Ofsted registered childminder. I will be looking for childcare from January and will need 3 or 4 days a week.

Also, if anyone can recommend any local mum and baby groups please let me know. It would be great to meet some mums and some new friends for Charlie. It would also be nice to know someone who would be up for the occasional glass of wine and a natter too as we don't know anyone at all in the area.

Thanks!!

Charlo77eT Sun 01-Sep-13 14:53:18

Oh, by the way we are hoping to move to Meadow Vale.

Simschildminding Wed 04-Sep-13 23:02:50

Hi
Firstly Beckie I'm so sorry for only logging on now and finding your message so I have sent you my details by email now.

Charlo77eT my email address is simonawilson@hotmail.co.uk, if your still looking for child let me know your email address & I will send you all my details including fees
I also have a spreadsheet with all toddler groups in Haslemere so I can send you this too

Welcome to Haslemere

Kind Regards

Sim (Sims childminding services 07796531639)

Simschildminding Wed 04-Sep-13 23:03:37

Sorry that was meant to say if your still looking for child care let me know

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now