Local Talk

Babysitter/Part-Time Nanny available in and around Farnham

(1 Post)
hwise05 Fri 25-Oct-13 13:19:27

Hello mums! My name is Helen Wise and I am 19 years old. I have recently moved from Hindhead to Farnham and I am looking for some babysitting and possibly some part-time nanny work nearby.

I am very responsible and have experience working with children before. I have been babysitting for 3-4 years and I spent a year volunteering at Beacon Hill School Primary School's after school care club in Hindhead as part of my Health & Social Care Course. I also volunteer at St Albans Holiday Club every summer since I was 12.

I have a two year old niece who lived with my sister and her husband in our family home until she was a year old and I spent every free second with her. I love children and I can't wait to turn what has been a wonderful way to spend my free time into an extremely fulfilling job.

Please contact me if you need any babysitting or are looking for a part-time nanny on either my email:

helenw1994@hotmail.co.uk

or my mobile:

Hoping to hear from you soon,

Helen

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now