Local Talk

Mums in Haslemere?

(9 Posts)
Laulou10 Tue 05-Feb-13 14:18:15

Hi, I moved to Haslemere 4 months ago, so still very new to the area. I've met a couple of lovely mums, but would love to meet some more. So if anyone is up for a coffee in or around Haslemere then let me know!

I have an 18 month old DS, who occupies most of my time at the moment. We have tried a number of playgroups in the area, but are always looking for more recommendations if anyone has any? x

chippychops Fri 08-Feb-13 11:18:05

Love to meet up! Won't be moving there till after the 10th March, so a while away but please keep me in the loop x

Gypsy12 Fri 08-Feb-13 11:34:15

Marking place so I can come back! smile Looking forward to meeting up with you both at some point.

chippychops Fri 08-Feb-13 12:31:47

Ooh wait till I tell my husband I have potential coffee dates already!

Laulou10 Fri 08-Feb-13 16:01:56

Looking forward to it! smile

charla79 Mon 04-Mar-13 12:30:27

Hello! I was wondering if I could join too? I moved to Haslemere last Summer but haven't really met many people yet as i was busy decorating and being pregnant! I have a 2.8 yr old son and an 8 week old daughter. Would love to meet for coffee...

Laulou10 Thu 07-Mar-13 07:56:11

Hiya charla79! If you PM me your number, we can arrange a date for coffee if you like? X

HaslemereBornAndBred Wed 20-Mar-13 11:51:54

Hi Ladies, I've lived in Haslemere forever! My children are older (my youngest is 9) but would love to join you for coffee and cake if that would be ok?

kingstoncherry Fri 26-Apr-13 21:19:38

Ladies, thank you for posting!

Do any of you fancy arranging a larger group meet up?

Here is the link if you were keen to set something up, could be fun! Can be brew or wine! http://local.mumsnet.com/surrey/meet-ups

If you need any help, pls feel free to contact me at surrey@mumsnetlocal.com.

Look forward to hearing from you

Cherry, your new Editor Mumsnet Local Surrey

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now