Local Talk

Russian mums or pregnant girls in Epsom,Ewell,W.Park?

(4 Posts)
KatyaT Mon 04-Oct-10 09:35:19

Hello girls, Im 30 weeks pregnant and just moved from moscow to epsom for 3 years. I have son 3y.old. I d like to find friends and any pregnancy classes or meetings in epsom, ewell, workester park and oth locations not far from epsom! Hope to get reply on my message! Thank you, Katya

Demitrois Tue 26-Apr-11 12:23:20

Hello Katya,

Too late it is that I stumbled upon your post; hopefully by this time your little one and you are doing absolutely great.

In terms of pregnancy, moving here from Moscow, I gather, could be a kind of an [unpleasant] surprise, especially if you happened to enjoy private healthcare in Moscow. In simple terms, the saying of Russian doctors "there are no healthy people, there are just undiagnosed patients" does not seem to work very well here, if you know what I mean

My wife (whose name happens to be Ekaterina as well) and I are both Russian, we live in Carshalton (Sutton, SM5). We have a 4 y.o. girl who was born in Moscow, and my wife is 32 weeks pregnant now with our second child.

JelenaOrlova Fri 24-Jun-11 11:12:26

Privet,
My zhivet v Epsom,
napishi, budu rada poobzatsia,
mne 31 god, muzu 37, u nas 2 detej: syn 13 let i do4ka 2 goda.

Educarerus Thu 17-Nov-11 21:35:30

Russian School Kingston Upon Thames
Russian classes for children 3-12
07906305759, 07854473253
email: friendshipschool@hotmail.co.uk
at Educare Small School
12 Cowleaze Road KT2 6DZ (2 min from Kingston station)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now