Local Talk

Looking for a cleaner in Epsom

(19 Posts)
Sammyepsom Mon 10-Jan-11 15:06:06

Hi
I am looking for a cleaner in epsom,

We have been let down by a few cleaners recently disappointed by the unreliability and poor cleaning, so i am struggling with work and my new one year old and my house is just not as clean as i would like it.

So please can any one recomend their cleaner
Good cleaning skills, trustworthy, Reliable and additionally we ahve a very very friendly dog, so they must be okay with the dog too. he will be out with the dog walker for an hour anyway when they are around.

Please help! so i can get my weekends or nights back and relax! vs cleaning the loo!

Sam

Thelastnameleft Mon 10-Jan-11 15:07:27

No advice but wanted to say Hi from another Epsom resident /waves

Sammyepsom Wed 12-Jan-11 16:55:22

Hi!!
how old are your little ones ....

I think epsom is a nice place to be a mum! just wish i could find a cleaner :-)

S

Thelastnameleft Tue 18-Jan-11 08:22:16

Hi Sammy, one of mine is not so little at [nearly] 19 my youngest is 7.

I moved here last summer and really love it here.

nat4 Wed 16-Feb-11 13:57:42

Hi, not sure if you have found anyone but i am a nursery teacher who works in the mornings and i am looking for a cleaning job to top up my income.I haven't worked as a cleaner since i was a student but im a mum of three with a clean and tidy house!! I am reliable and trustworthy and love dogs!!

Let me know if you would like to chat

Natalie

Jint Wed 25-May-11 12:54:18

Hi Nat, I'm looking for a cleaner in Epsom, are you still available?

emcb Sat 15-Oct-11 09:40:34

Hi there Jint - did you get any where with this? i am also looking for a cleaner in Epsom & would appreciate any help! thanks

smitha707 Wed 02-Nov-11 11:07:56

Hi Ladies, I am also in Epsom and looking for a reliable cleaner. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks!

chesbar Sat 12-Nov-11 14:48:48

Hi smitha707, I live in banstead and have a cleaner who is brilliant, very thorough and reliable.......if your still looking let me know and I will pass on her details.

Lynd76 Mon 14-Nov-11 15:25:53

Hi there, I live in Brockham and am looking for a cleaner for about 2 hours a week. Really struggling to find someone. Would your Banstead cleaner come out this far do you think? How much does she charge?
Many thanks

Wotnot123 Wed 25-Jan-12 22:09:17

Hi,

I saw your message about your cleaner, would you still recommend her?
I have a cleaner at the moment but her standard is not the same as it was a few years ago, I also don't think she does the hours I pay her for as I am at work so not here to check but it doesn't seem possible.
Really need someone thorough and reliable.

Thanks

Roz

78katie Mon 12-Mar-12 21:55:54

Hi, this seems like a popular thread, I am also looking for a cleaner for 3 hrs once or twice a week. My cleaner finished over a year ago as she got a full time job and I miss her so much!! Nat if you are still looking please let me know and anyone who knows anyone please let me now.
Katie x

Grimeshine Tue 20-Mar-12 20:57:16

Hi there, I am a cleaner who now has time on a Thursday and Friday due to a family moving. I have full CRB clearance and very reliable.

I live in Epsom and would love more work in this area now. I charge £9.50 an hour and would be more than happy to discuss your needs with you. Please email on holly-jane78@live.com.

egmontmummy Thu 29-Mar-12 13:59:53

Hiya
I live in Sutton and have used Angels cleaners since the week my daughter was born! (7 months ago). I just wrote a glowing report for the mother & daughter duo on Checkatrade as they are ace - trustworthy, reliable ... and even entertained my girl one morning in the summer when I was running around like a headless chicken on their arrival:
www.checkatrade.com/AngelsDomesticCleaning/
I think they will come out to the Epsom/Ewell area.
Good luck, hope you find a company you're happy with.
Lx

florina Fri 06-Apr-12 08:20:59

Hi everyone
I live in south London . Im looking for more job. I have good references . I can guarantee a professional cleaning . FIRST THREE CLEANINGS WILL BE AT HALF PRICE. If you are happy with my work I would continue to clean for you the negotiated price
If you are interested please email on florinaalbum@abv.bg

felicity22 Tue 15-Jan-13 21:15:02

Hi everyone smile
I have had my current cleaner Dora for over 4 years and she is now looking for more work.
She can provide references (not just mine) and I wholeheartedly recommend her.
Her charges start from £8 and is worth every penny.
I live in Wimbledon by the way but she works in Kingston, Mroden and Wandsworth too.
If you're interested please contact her for more details.

www.doramaidinsurrey.co.uk
mob 077 0919 1860
or 020 8971 5007

JohnBradley Tue 02-Jul-13 22:03:49

Here's my recommendation.
http://www.cleaningservicessutton.co.uk and
http://www.cleaningservicesepsom.co.uk
It's the same company. Just different websites for their different offices.
I've had their services for quite some time now. My wife is thrilled and loves them. Can`t give you ladies a better advice than that.
Cheers

ivars Tue 24-Jun-14 21:14:07

Hello,
Im an Au Pair in Epsom and i have a lot of free time during the days. Im very energetic, organized and realible person with expirience in cleaning in my home. So if someone in Epsom is looking for a cleaner please contact me : iva__rs@abv.bg

Best regards,
Iva

laurentpearce Thu 21-Aug-14 15:16:48

Hi everyone,
I personally use Be First Cleaning.
They are very polite! The first time I had hired them ,they showed up ready to take on the challenge that was this 1200 sq. ft. home. While they didn't finish in the time estimated, they did an amazing job and even cleaned the bases of chairs and all of the ceiling fans. The floors were a little dusty still near the end, but the house was such a mess before I didn't really mind. After around 5 hours they asked me to look around to check if I was happy with it, and after a little more vacuuming I was set. I'm very impressed with the price and how they came within a days notice, and will definitely be happy to employ them again. I have found them here on mumsnet, but now I use their website to schedule cleanings, it is more convenient.

local.mumsnet.com/surrey/cleaning-services/229913-be-first-cleaning
www.befirstcleaning.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now