Local Talk

Any other mums with CFS or ME ?

(4 Posts)
bboop Fri 24-Aug-12 21:32:17

Hi, just wondering if any of you out there suffer from CFS or ME or any other health conditions that massively effectyour day to day life. Im only younge, i live in sutton and have 2 younge children. It would be nice to meet other people in a similar situation to mine or even understanding people who would not judge me when i have to let them down because i am to unwell to meet them. I have been unwell for 7 years and have only a few people who totally understand how it is for me, many other people have come and gone due to not wanting to 'put up' with a unreliable friend. Anyway this is just a shot just to see if im the only one going through this, just finding it hard and very isolating at times, thanks xxxx

Lemele Sat 25-Aug-12 15:34:47

Hi, I'm not from sutton but just to say I know how you feel - I had ME for nearly 4 years. Thankfully I'm no longer suffering from it (apparently! I'm absolutely whacked but that's from having 5 month-old twins that don't sleep!!) but I remember all too well what it was like. Being tired as a parent frequently reminds me of my time with ME so I really feel for you (I had ME before I had my kids).

brew

TheTermagantToaster Sun 02-Sep-12 07:43:11

Hi bboop - sorry to hear you're not well. Mumsnet is great for lots of things but not necessarily local meet-ups when you're looking for someone so specific. Have you tried the meet a mum section of Netmums?

TheTermagantToaster Sun 02-Sep-12 07:44:32

Here's the East Surrey section for e.g.

www.netmums.com/east-surrey/local-meet-a-mum

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now