Local Talk

Any other mums with CFS or ME ?

(4 Posts)
bboop Fri 24-Aug-12 21:32:17

Hi, just wondering if any of you out there suffer from CFS or ME or any other health conditions that massively effectyour day to day life. Im only younge, i live in sutton and have 2 younge children. It would be nice to meet other people in a similar situation to mine or even understanding people who would not judge me when i have to let them down because i am to unwell to meet them. I have been unwell for 7 years and have only a few people who totally understand how it is for me, many other people have come and gone due to not wanting to 'put up' with a unreliable friend. Anyway this is just a shot just to see if im the only one going through this, just finding it hard and very isolating at times, thanks xxxx

Lemele Sat 25-Aug-12 15:34:47

Hi, I'm not from sutton but just to say I know how you feel - I had ME for nearly 4 years. Thankfully I'm no longer suffering from it (apparently! I'm absolutely whacked but that's from having 5 month-old twins that don't sleep!!) but I remember all too well what it was like. Being tired as a parent frequently reminds me of my time with ME so I really feel for you (I had ME before I had my kids).

TheTermagantToaster Sun 02-Sep-12 07:43:11

Hi bboop - sorry to hear you're not well. Mumsnet is great for lots of things but not necessarily local meet-ups when you're looking for someone so specific. Have you tried the meet a mum section of Netmums?

TheTermagantToaster Sun 02-Sep-12 07:44:32

Here's the East Surrey section for e.g.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now