Local Talk

New mums in Sutton-meet ups

(13 Posts)
MrsSWoodward Mon 17-Jun-13 08:44:25

Hello, I just wondered if there were any other new mums on here who fancied meeting up every so often in Sutton? I had my little boy at end of March in St Helier, it was quite a traumatic birth so recovery took a little longer than I thought it would! He's now 11wks & im ready to get out and see people! Been to some local groups & plan to go to more, but thought id see if there was any interest here too!

Poems Wed 19-Jun-13 14:42:04

Congratulations! Mine are a bit older but I hope you get replies on here (pss...I find MNers to be quite a secretive bunch when it comes to meeting up).

MrsSWoodward Fri 02-Aug-13 17:18:08

Sadly it looks like you're right...no interest?!!!

Olismom Sun 18-Aug-13 23:12:03

Hi! Are you there?

jessicapreston19 Tue 20-Aug-13 23:56:35

hi im 18 weeks pregnant and just moved to sutton im finding it hard to meet new people
:/

MrsSWoodward Mon 02-Sep-13 09:02:24

Hi ladies, haven't had much internet access for last few weeks but am still here. Still looking for new mums (or mums to be!) in Sutton if you're interested in meeting up. Ive been to a few groups but everyone seems to know each other already!

HelenSutton Fri 06-Sep-13 20:40:45

Hi there

I had my baby girl in March and would like to meet up if you are still interested?

MyCleverBooks Sun 01-Dec-13 00:48:11

A great place to meet other mums is Tazza Coffee shop, every Thursday during term-time. A free mother and toddler story time is held upstairs and mums meet downstairs in the coffee shop afterwards. Lovely, friendly staff.
Tazza Coffee - 288 High St, Sutton. Opposite St Nicholas Shopping centre in Sutton. A few doors away from MacDonalds in Sutton. Best Wishes!

Sylphid Sat 21-Dec-13 22:37:37

We're moving to Sutton soon - January or February - so I'll be very happy to meet up if you're still up for it smile

LocalEditorSutton Mon 17-Feb-14 14:18:37

Hi all,
I think it would be great to organise a meet up in Sutton.
Hopefully we can become a less secretive bunch!

Louise

Poems Wed 26-Feb-14 15:50:51

Hi Louise. That sounds hopeful! I'll check back to this board for details.

Poems Wed 26-Feb-14 15:51:53

Argh. I've just seen its new mums.

LocalEditorSutton Thu 20-Mar-14 08:48:37

Hi Poems will start a new thread for a mums meet up not just new mums!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now