Local Talk

Swansea LC Monday 9th August!!!!

(4 Posts)
Ilythia Sun 08-Aug-10 11:23:36

Hi there swansea people. Just to let you know I will be in the LC tomorrow morning at 10 for an hour or so if anyone fancies it. I am trying to go every monday morning as it is quieter and a trip out for dd's.
I'll be the one MNing on her phone....grin

tvfriend Sun 08-Aug-10 11:36:55

HI- am in London at the moment but we spend a lot of time in Mumbles so I just wanted to hijack the thread and ask if the LC is good for very little ones? (3yo and 19 months). Was thinking of the play area really. I've read about it but not been- is it good? (Always looking for things to do on a rainy day grin)
Thanks!

Ilythia Sun 08-Aug-10 14:28:09

Yes yes, it's brilliant. Mine are 2 and 4 and we have been going since the small one was a few months old.
it is very clean, and very open and bright, so you sit in actual daylight while they run around in a mesh covered cube. This means that you can usually see them the whole time they are inside, veyr handy.
They have a baby area for under 3's with light display/bubble thing and ball pit.
I really like it, especially as you can take your own food and drink without it being a problem, and you can use Tesco Clubcard vouchers to pay.
Oh. And it has wifi! The passcode is lcswansea2008 I think.
In fact I mean to write a 'review' for the other thread, will c+p this over!

tvfriend Sun 08-Aug-10 20:50:50

Thanks! Willdef give it a go!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now