Local Talk

any swansea mums with 1 year olds?

(3 Posts)
ettaandrews Fri 03-Sep-10 16:07:23

Hey I'm a 27 year old mum from Swansea and my little boy is 1, I was hoping to make some new mum friends with baby's around the same age as Ethan, anyone fancy meeting up in brinmill park?? I can't be the only one that's getting sick of waybuloo and in the night garden ;)

Octoberx Sun 13-Nov-11 12:36:18

Heloo, I've only lived in Swansea for about 3 months but lived in brynmill for a few weeks :D, i have a little girl shes 22 months, don't know anybody in Swansea so it would be nice to meet up with somebody with a child around my daughters age smile Xx

Billster Wed 16-Nov-11 21:35:02

Hi both, a nice way to hook up may be to arrange to meet each other at a toddler group in Brynmill. Not sure if the info is still current but there used to be a group at the Brynmill Community Centre on a Wed & Fri 10.00-12.00. You could head there, give them lunch and if weather nice go for a walk around the park whilst they nap in their buggies!

There are loads of playgroups in Swansea- if you call the council they should have a list as I think they all have to register.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now