Local Talk

Pembrokeshire/Carmarthen

(10 Posts)
LadyOfTheManor Sat 05-Feb-11 19:22:09

It's been a while since I've seen anyone post-there is a Pembrokeshire heading but it isn't working

Thought it'd be good to find some ladies in these areas, as we're far and few between in the grand scheme that is MN.

Hopefully some of you will get this and get back to me!!

Jellykat Sat 05-Feb-11 20:22:32

Hello LOTM smile

I am in North Pembrokeshire, and only know of one other MNer in this area, talk about living rurally! grin

hello
i am based in carmarthenshire and am feeling rather isolated. would love to meet other mums.

lots33 Mon 21-Feb-11 16:40:48

hi aesopslabials, where in carms are you?

Pingpong Sat 05-Mar-11 19:21:41

I'm in Carmarthen - I tried to go to a Swansea meet up last July and I was the only one who turned up

lots33 Sat 05-Mar-11 19:25:54

Hi Smac, I am near Llandeilo. Yes the local boards seem very quiet this neck of the woods! I am on maternity leave, have one DS 6 months. How about you?

Pingpong Sat 05-Mar-11 23:25:49

I've got two DDs one who is about to turn 3 and one who just turned one. Happy to meet up if we can find a midway point for all that are interested smile

xxDebstarxx Sat 24-Sep-11 09:58:31

Hi all I'm in Ammanford if anyone wants to chat and meet up. I have two teens so my children wouldn't be joining us wink

TRYSOR Sun 02-Oct-11 23:04:34

Hi i live just outside town near llansteffan i have four children 7, 5, 3, 1.

LauraIngallsWilder Sun 02-Oct-11 23:29:03

Hi all - I'm local too smile
I'd love to meet up - anyway in farms is good for me as long as on a bus route!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now