Local Talk

Anyone expecting around August 2011??

(5 Posts)
sweetju Sat 19-Feb-11 10:59:41

Heya

Just wondering if anyone else is expecting around August time?
How are you feeling?
Had my 12 week scan last week, was sooo nice seeing the baby!!! Was great to see it move and attempt to make out different parts of it!
Can't wait for my next scan now!
x

anatomyofasmile Tue 22-Feb-11 22:01:24

Hiya sweetju,

I'm expecting August 22! Had my nuchal fold scan last week - I'm 38 so I had to know - and it was a really good score, so really happy. Plus lovely to see it wriggling around. It feels real at last.

When is your next scan?

Yokefleet Wed 23-Feb-11 22:07:14

Sorry to gate crash!!! I don't know if its of interest to you but just in case

*KIDS NEARLY NEW SALE*
MARCH 26TH 2011 - 10.00AM - NOON
ST PETER'S COMMUNITY CENTRE, COCKETT

We are holding a kids nearly new sale in aid of the Cockett Parents & Toddlers group and Ty Hafan, childrens hospice (REGISTERED CHARITY No 1047912)

There will be quality baby & childrens clothes, baby equipment, toys & books etc
Also cake stall, refreshments & raffle.

If you want any info email me on HEW_J@HOTMAIL.COM

Thanks for reading
Hannah x

sweetju Sat 05-Mar-11 16:50:51

Hiya thanks for the advice about the childrens clothes sale - is there one a little while after, its just that I'm finding out if its a boy or girl on the 30th March!?

anatomyofasmile - hiya, my next scan is 30th - can't wait! be nice to hear that the babys okay and i really would like to know what sex it is.. are you going to find out?
x

MHughes3 Fri 01-Jul-11 19:21:41

Hi there sweetju,

I have just taken over the running of Cockett Parent and Toddler group and we will be looking to have a nearly new sale at some point soon. In the meantime, I'm not sure if you live in the area, but the group is open every Friday morning, even in school holidays between 9:15 and 11:30 in Cockett Community Centre. We are always looking to have some new faces come along so it would be good to see you. I travel there from Dunvant as it's such a lovely group.

I'm assuming by now that you would have found out the sex of the baby as it's almost your due date. I have loads of boys and girls clothes for sale at the moment as my two are 18 months and 6 months. I have some designer stuff and some really nice other stuff. Also have some other bits and pieces if you are looking for anything still.

Michaela x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now