Local Talk

Who is using this site? Please shout out!!

(17 Posts)
MHughes3 Fri 01-Jul-11 19:28:41

Hi everyone,

I have just become a Tsarina for Mumsnet Swansea and I am hoping to try and find out how active the site is so I could perhaps arrange meet-ups etc!

Please respond to this thread to let me know you are here!!!

Michaela x

JackBauer Thu 07-Jul-11 18:08:56

Hiya, I am the previous tsarina but have been offline due to RL interference. You might be better off starting a thread in active convos titled Swansea or something, not many use this section. We have been trying to organise a south wales meet up for years but it hasn't happened yetgrin

I am around, albeit infrequently, but am up for a meetup anyway if something does happen!

MHughes3 Sun 10-Jul-11 20:17:42

Thanks for the info! I'm still quite new to the site, but I need something to get stuck in to. After spending all day looking after the kids it's nice to have something to call my own! I will try what you suggested and hope that our local site picks up a bit...it seems deserted at the moment lol!

Michaela x

Ilythia Mon 11-Jul-11 19:59:14

I know, go and stalk them! There is a list of local MNers on this bit somewhere. I can help you stalk a few

I know what you mean about something to get stuck into, there is loads that happens round here, mine are school age now so I am not on here looking for some distractions as often thoughgrin

JackBauer Mon 11-Jul-11 20:00:38

Oh, that's weird, now it is using my oither name <spooky> grin

princessandme Mon 11-Jul-11 20:58:51

im very new joined this evening and live in swansea!!

JackBauer Mon 11-Jul-11 21:07:22

Hiya princesssmile

MrsGravy Fri 15-Jul-11 21:33:16

I'm in Swansea! And shall be climbing the walls with 3 small children over the summer holidays so I would probably come to a meet up.

Lozzie74 Sun 31-Jul-11 21:56:31

I've just joined up tonight, live in Swansea, and am looking for things to do with my baby as well as meeting up with other mums in the area.

deemented Sun 31-Jul-11 22:06:01

I'm here too!

jerryg Mon 08-Aug-11 08:36:06

Me too smile

JackBauer Mon 08-Aug-11 08:50:12

OOh, here they all comegrin

So who fancies a meetup? picnic in singleton or something?

MrsGravy Tue 09-Aug-11 20:25:42

I would be up for that. Depending on weather of course! When is good for everyone? Next week or anytime after that is ok for me...

I'm here! smile

JackBauer Wed 10-Aug-11 08:36:39

next week or after good for me too...

There is a NCT picnic in the park on Friday. Have alook on Faebook for the Babies and Bump pages for details smile

Billster Sun 09-Oct-11 12:07:18

I'm a semi active Tsarina too. Had a bumpy year but back on track now so hoping to get more involved again.

Anyone manage a meet up in the summer?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now